| Not Always Working | Roundups
October Top Story Roundup: Here are Not Always Working’s top-rated stories for the month of November!
- Foot In Mouth 101 (701 thumbs up)
A sexist and racist college department head discriminates against the wrong student!
- Time For Career Path Resuscitation (699 thumbs up)
Forget about the car accident—this condescending paramedic’s job needs urgent care.
- Get A Clue (659 thumbs up)
When a nasty manager tells a homeless man to get a job, a caring employee helps him do exactly that!
- It’s Bye-Bye For Furby (644 thumbs up)
A prank goes awry for one call-center worker when he puts his Furby toy on the job.
- Giving Customer Service A Bad Name, Part 3 (599 thumbs up)
A racist worker learns that courtesy is the name of the staying-in-employed game!
PS #1: check out our new Extras section, with pictures, videos, and news galore!
PS #2: Read more roundups here!