| Not Always Working | Roundups
October Top Story Roundup: Here are Not Always Working’s top-rated stories for the month of October!
- Abject-Oriented Programming (869 thumbs up)
IF boss thinks software development is like word processing, THEN quit!
- Incorrect Al-leg-gations (825 thumbs up)
An overzealous parking inspector forces a prosthesis-wearer to literally go out on a limb.
- Small Minds Can Lose Out On Big Sales (751 thumbs up)
Disparaging a student on a school trip for her weight ends up being a costly proposition for one small-minded employee!
- Perfect In Pink (721 thumbs up)
When a salesman gets bent out of shape over a little boy’s choice of colors, mom tells him to get bent.
- A Higher Calling Against Bad Hires (626 thumbs up)
An assistant manager picks the wrong 7′ tall cowboy to ignore!
PS #1: check out our new Extras section, with pictures, videos, and news galore!
PS #2: Read more roundups here!